You have questions and we have answers.
Who makes your products? Where are they made?
- All of our products are built by artisan makers. We made it a point to partner with the best of the best, and they're all located right here in the United States.
Will you ever do the same material combination again?
- No guarantees. All of our products are made in small batches and we can't guarantee there will be another run just like it again.
Can I customize my Squatch gear?
- Sure, but you'll have to do it. Everything on our site ships as is.
What's the shipping lead time for your gear?
- Most items should ship same business day, we only sell what's on hand.
How long will it take for my order to reach me?
- Not very long generally. We ship through USPS and FedEx.
What's the warranty like for Squatch gear?
- If you have a serious problem under normal use with your pedalboard, we'll take care of it. If you saw it in half and use the bits as wheel chocks, we won't.
Can I return my order?
- Within 30 days, no problem. Just email us, and we'll give you instructions to ship it back.
Is it really THE EXACT pedalboard shown in the product page?
- Yep. It is fully and truly WYSIWYG*. If you like the figuring, don't miss out on your chance. There will never be another board quite like it.
*What does WYSIWYG mean?
- What you see is what you get.
What adhesives should I use to mount pedals?
- Most hook and loop and standard adhesive options should be safe. We also carry Pedal-Links, and they're a nifty alternative to Velcro.
How can I care for my pedalboard?
- We recommend using Pledge or a nice hardwood wax.
What cases can I use?
- There are plenty of cases that will fit our boards. We found a few made by brands we like. Go check them out here.
Do your boards come with any hardware?
- They do not. We've currently got rubber feet for sale and plan on adding more hardware options in the future.